Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 30, 2010

What do i really want?

For the longest time, i focused my life on the people around me.

I knew what they liked and what they wanted.

I knew exactly what they needed to be happy.

Their lives and their dreams were all that i could think about.

But what about me? What do i want and need? What makes me happy?

I never took that time to focus my thoughts on those important things.

So today it strikes me as sad that its taken me so long to stop worrying about everyone else and start concentrating on myself.

But changes happen in our lives, and we come to see reality face-to-face…

I am there.

I am ready to stop thinking about others’ happiness

and start focusing on my own

Today… i am thinking about what i want.

2 comments:

gankahhwee said...

Thinking about others' happiness is great! Don't stop it! You gotta strike a balance though, certainly you need to worry about yourself too! :) I looked through some other posts, i like what you're writing ^_^ I think you r a good person.. stay positive and happy alright?

M.C. said...

Thanks for taking your time reading my blogs, I'm so grateful for the reminder, you just gave me a dose of inspiration to write more. I'm glad you liked it!

Post a Comment