Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pampering Day!

Yesterday was so dramatic, I guess it’s one of those days when I really can’t figure out what to do. I’m at a point in my life where I’m trying to let go of some things which im not really sure if i can afford to lose. Im too scared to admit that there are some things in life that isn't easy to let go, I have this tendency to just deny it and my way is to just push it away. I had been overwhelmed with fears, and I kept holding on to my past hurts and I just can't stop clinging on to it, I generalize things, and usually anticipate bad things will happen again. But hey! I can't blame myself, I have reasons why I should feel that way.
Oh well,  I do feel SANER today...So, I decided to splurge today and pamper myself by eating healthy meals, ate all the food I craved for the last two weeks, went to a SPA house, had a steam bath to relax my  tired muscles, then finally, got a relaxing massage. Really a massage is a great way to remove the STRESS that you feel through out your whole body. And truly, things will look better when you feel a little better.. I'm feeling much calmer now and hope i would be able to get through til tomorrow. (fingers crossed) 


Not sure what else to say right now....What's important is that, I managed to make myself happy today.


This is me... just venting, I just had to get this out of my system.


I hope you won't get tired of me. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment