Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 6, 2010

Enhancing Relationships - TRUST

TRUST is a very important factor for all relationships. When trust is  broken, it is the end of the relationship. Lack of trust leads to   suspicion, suspicion generates anger, anger causes enmity and enmity   may result in separation. 

A telephone operator told me that one day she received a phone call.
   She answered, "Customer Service, How may I help you?." There was silence. She   repeated, "Customer Service" There was still no answer. When she was going to   cut off the line, she Heard a lady's voice, "Oh, so this is a Company's CSR.Sorry, I got the number from my Husband's pocket but I do not know whose 
number it is."
 

Without mutual trust, just imagine what will happen to the couple if
   the telephone operator answered with just "hello" instead of "customer service". 






0 comments:

Post a Comment