Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So Tired

It seems each day I wake up I try to think positive.... but it never fails that I am reminded of how things are not as I wish they were. I am SO tired of feeling depressed. I ignore the good things, advances, and even gestures from others because I am so wrapped up in my consuming past pains.  I used to be so strong, but now I can NOT stop the tears from flowing. It's amazing how I let myself get so attached to anything or anyone in my life when I know that at anytime anyone I love could leave or just not be around anymore. I thought that telling people how you truly feel and being honest are the only TRUE way to having a HAPPY full life, but to what purpose now ......... when I know that someday.. they would eventually choose to walk away. I am trying really hard not to become angry and  bitter. But I am tired of feeling like I am always the one being hurt. I am tired of crying alone and feeling sorry for myself. 

I know I deserve all the things my heart desires -----but how & when?
When and how do I get to be really happy?

6 comments:

Kira Permunian said...

I felt your tiresome. "When and how do I get to be really happy?" Don't worry you're not alone asking this question. God knows what's Best for us.

Smarla said...

what happened? *hug*

uhe said...

though tired, keep the spirit and continue to work my friend, have a nice day...

M.C. said...

Thank you all, just having my downtime moment.

Ken Wooi said...

be strong :)

Psych Lines said...

maybe its about tym for you to cry coz, there is something in crying that a laugh can't cure... be tough!

Post a Comment